Local Shingle Roof Specialists
Trust Us With Your Roof Project in Anne Arundel County
Shingles can be used to create a durable and attractive roof that complements a wide variety of architectural styles. Shingles are made in many different kinds of materials – certain kinds may be better suited for different homes in different regions.
At Maryland Roofing Company, we can repair and install shingles made of the following:
With a wealth of experience in the field of roofing, you can rely on our expert roofers to complete your project with speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
Signs Your Shingles Need Replacing
If your roof is less than 10 years old, and you are having issues, a roof replacement is likely not necessary. In most cases, we are able to repair damaged shingles on roofs that have not reached the end of their life expectancy. However, if your roof is decades old, and you’re experiencing consistent issues, it may be time to think about replacing it.
You may need to replace shingles if you notice:
- Missing or curled shingles – If you are missing shingles, or they are starting to curl, this is a good indicator that it’s time for a roof repair. Weather changes, strong winds and rains are constantly impacting your roof, eventually a roof shingle or two may fall off.
- Missing shingle granules – Another way you can identify if you have damaged roof shingles is to check for your rain gutters for granule particles. If you are finding pieces of your shingles in the gutter, it may be time for repair.
- Visible dents or damage – While rot is common for wooden shingles, decay and cracking are very common with a shingle roof. Make sure to check for any missing shingles as well!
Benefits of a Shingle Roof
Shingles are one of the most common types of roofs in the U.S. If you do not currently have a shingle roof in place, but are considering having one installed, you should know there are many benefits.
Homeowners choose shingles because they:
- Are aesthetically pleasing.
- Come in a wide range of styles and colors.
- Are low-maintenance.
- Are affordable.
Maryland Roofing Company installs shingle roofs in Annapolis and throughout Anne Arundel County. We look forward to helping you choose the right shingles for your home.